Now you can test your Vitamin D Levels at home.
With this innovative kit, you can test your Vitamin D levels without leaving your home.
And you can do this with a simple, painless procedure (no needles).
But, before I tell you more about this new test-kit...
Let me remind you why you might want to get your vitamin D levels checked in the first place.
Vitamin D (which is both vitamin and hormone) plays a central role in dozens of bodily functions.
Therefore, having low levels of it hampers crucial processes in our bodies.
Multiple studies repeatedly confirm - that vitamin D deficiency is linked to a wide range of conditions and diseases, including:
- Autoimmune diseases such as multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Respiratory tract infections
- Several others
What is especially alarming is that 2 out of 3 Americans have low levels or are deficient.
So, to maintain good health - I recommend making sure that you’re not one of them.
With that said, let me tell you about my new Vitamin D Home Test Kits and why you could find them advantageous.
1. You’ll avoid visiting the doctor. Thanks to this at-home test kit, you'll avoid travel expenses and won't waste your time making an appointment for the doctor's office. This is especially helpful these days - or if you/your family member is elderly and has a condition that's not suitable for travel.
2. Less painful. Unlike standard blood tests - which involve needles - this test kit will help you smoothly collect the blood sample - with its safe, minimally invasive method.
3. It's accurate. Accuracy of this test is guaranteed by National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and approved by DEQAS (Vitamin D External Quality Assessment Scheme)
4. Detailed instructions. Test kit comes with a simple, step-by-step guide of how to administer the procedure. So, you'll go through the whole process without any hiccups.
5. Return shipping label & get results quickly. The test kit comes with a return shipping label, which means you can ship your results to the lab at no cost, and get results in 5-7 business days.
Why do I recommend this test kit versus others options?
Because, I know this test kit is meeting all standards of accuracy and safety - and was approved after thorough testing.
Considering this and other reasons, I’m happy to recommend our new Vitamin D Test Kit to you and your family.
Call my office 979-926-7606 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.