- 1 (15 oz) can Garbanzo Beans (Chickpeas)
- 1 (15 oz) can Great Northern Beans or other favorite bean
- 1 cup chopped Vegetables of choice*
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon chopped Basil
- 2 Tablespoons Oil from Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 8 Sun-dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 - 2 Tablespoons very high quality Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and serve.
- Start with the lower amounts of vinegar and salt; taste and then add more according to your preferences.
*Some great choices for chopped vegetables include cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, tomato, summer squash, green beans, and spinach.
If making this salad in advance, keep the fresh vegetables separate from the bean mixture and mix together right before serving.