Aug 19, 2016
Aug 5, 2016
- 2 small beets
- 1 small lemon (just using the lemon juice from lemon)
- 1.5 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 can cooked chickpeas
- Cumin, salt and pepper- to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly coat beets with olive oil, wrap in aluminum foil and let cook for about 45 minutes or until tender.
- Let beets cool then slice.
- Add all ingredients to food processor and blend.
- Let chill in fridge and enjoy! Beets are in season so finding local, organic beets should be very easy this time of year!