What can make acne worse?
What can make acne better?
- Olive oil. Healthy oil improves skin's resilience.
- Fish 3x a week. Omega 3 oils from fish or flax seed improve the health of your skin
- Drinking 8 glasses of water a day improves the fluidity of your skin.
- Add an extra glass for any coffee, soda, or alcohol consumed.
- Add at least one extra glass for every 30 mins of exercise.
- Exfoliation treatments, using natural organic products, can prevent acne.
- Avoid harsh chemical exfoliates that can cause sensitivity.