- Allergy Support Tea
- Chamomile Tea: Helps with relaxation, sleep, colic and digestion
- Cold, Flu & Sinus Tea: Helps rid mucus build up, cough, cold & flu
- Dandelion Leaf Tea: Helps with mild edema or fluid retention, natural diuretic
- Detox Tea
- Licorice Root Tea: Supports adrenal health, energy, anti-viral and respiratory support
- Mineral Tea: Supports bone health and nervous system
- Nettle Tea: Helps with allergies, blood cleanser and a good source of minerals
- Skullcap Tea: Helps with insomnia, nervousness and anxiety
- Tummy Tea: Helps with colic in children, stomach upset, gas/bloating and heartburn
- Relaxing Tea
Oct 7, 2016
Nothing goes better with the cold, crisp air than a warm cup of tea. Here at Riverwalk Natural Health Clinic we have several medicinal teas, that not only taste good, but make you feel good!
Deborah Wiancek, N.D. Dr. Wiancek, N.D.