This Creamy Mushroom Sauce is so simple to make and it’s raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly too! Just put everything into a Vitamix or food processor and it’s ready to go!
This sauce can go over pasta with added veggies, quinoa, mashed cauliflower, or cauliflower rice. Traditional Creamy Mushroom Sauces usually have butter, heavy cream and cheese, but this one is raw, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo-friendly too!
- 4 cups mushrooms (baby bella, etc)
- 1 1/2 cup organic cashews
- 1 1/2 cup distilled/purified water
- 4 cloves organic garlic (freshly crushed)
- 2 tablespoons organic shallots (diced)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon organic rosemary
- 1 tablespoon organic extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan pink salt