The researchers examined diet, exercise, sleep, brain stimulation, medications and supplements. The approach was personalized to each individual, but an example of the diet and lifestyle changes include:
- Eliminating simple carbohydrates such as white flour, corn and sugars
- Eliminating gluten such as wheat, rye, barley and oats
- Eliminating processed foods nothing in a box or package
- Increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables
- Eating only wild caught fish such as salmon, cod, halibut etc.
- Meditating twice a day
- Doing yoga
- Sleeping eight hours a day
- Using a electric toothbrush and waterpik
- Exercising at least 30 minutes six times a week
- Daily supplementation which would change with each individual
- Not eating three hours before bedtime.
If you or a family member is experiencing memory loss, come in for an assessment because there are nutritional and vitamin deficiencies and hormonal issues related to this disease. Each individual is different when it comes to Alzheimer’s.