- 1 pound brussels sprouts (cut off hard ends)
- 3 to 4 carrots
- ⅔ cup chopped green onions (use both green and white parts)
- ⅔ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cucumber (cut in small slivers)
- ⅔ cup slivered almonds
- 1 avocado
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tamari or other soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- Shred brussels in a food processor, if not available cut them as small as possible, transfer to large bowl.
- Grate carrots, transfer to the bowl.
- Place almonds in a skillet over medium heat and toast them for about 5 minutes, adding them to the bowl.
- Add the chopped green onions, cilantro, avocado and cucumber to the bowl. In other bowl mix together all of the dressing ingredients and then add to the large bowl. Toss well. Let the salad marinate for 10 minutes.