· 1,000mg of Calcium citrate- the most absorbable calcium available to help prevent osteoporosis.
· 2,000IU or Vitamin D3- protects us from developing osteoporosis.
· 400IU of Vitamin E- natural blood thinner, protects us from heart disease and all kinds of cancers.
· 1,000mg of Vitamin C- protects us from the common cold because of it’s anti-viral effects.
· 15,000IU of Vitamin A- protects us from all kinds of cancer and helps keep our skin healthy.
· 100mcg Selenium- protects us from all kinds of cancers, including prostate cancer.
· 30mg of Zinc- protects us from colds and all kinds of cancers, including prostate cancer.
· Other vitamins and minerals included: Folic acid 800mcg, Vitamin K 150mcg, Vitamin B12 100mcg, Biotin 300mcg, Pantothenic acid 70mg, Magnesium citrate 500mg, Copper 1mg, Manganese 15mg, Chromium 100mcg, Potassium 50mg, Boron 2mg, Molybdenum 50mcg, Vanadium 20mcg, Choline 70mg, Inositol 70mg.
· No Iron, why? A study comparing coronary heart disease patients with health, age matched controls, found women older than 60 had a 3.5 fold increase in CHD risk for every 50mg of iron consumed per month over 250mg. The lesson here is to take iron supplements only when you need them.
2. Antioxidants- Our multiple vitamin contains vitamins A,D,E,C and Selenium which are all very powerful antioxidants.
3. Omega 3's- Good for memory, heart, skin, neurological problems, and inflammation. Many people are deficient in Omega 3, we have pharmaceutical grade Omega 3’s with a very high dosage.
4. Probiotics- Protect us from bacteria and parasites that are in a lot of things we come in contact with on a daily basis. They also strengthen our immune system and ward off cold and the flu.