- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup whole goji berries
- 2 cups instant or rolled oats
- 1/2 cup puffed rice cereal
- 3/4 cup oat flour or processed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup applesauce
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line an 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix all dry ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, mix liquid ingredients together.
4. Slowly mix liquid ingredients into dry ingredients while stirring.
5. Pour mixture into the parchment paper lined pan and flatten with a spatula.
6. Place on the center rack in the oven and back for 20 minutes.
7. Place granola bars on parchment paper in the refrigerator to cool for at least two hours. Bars will firm up after cooling.
8. Cut into bars and wrap in plastic wrap, stir in the pantry or fridge.
Make 10 bars. Store in an airtight container.