Factor we can control the most: Environmental
The number one cause of aging is SUN DAMAGE
- Multi-Vitamin- nutrients such as zinc, selenium, and Vit E have a particular affinity for the skin, anti-aging and cancer protective.
- Green tea- reduces skin cancer risk.
- CoQ10- many people diagnosed with melanoma are found to have deficient levels of CoQ10.
- Hyaluronic acid- both internally and externally, it naturally occurs in the body to retain fluid and water as a natural hydrator. It also stimulates collagen renewal thus decreasing wrinkles.
- Omega 3 oils- hydration from the inside out, anti-inflammatory.
- Don’t forget the Vitamin D!!!
- Sunscreen- with UVA and UVB protection. Zinc oxide and Titanium Dioxide offer the best protection from harmful rays and are not carcinogenic. Avoid sunscreens with oxybenzone, parabens or phtalates.
- Topical anti-oxidants- green tea, vitamin C, vitamin E.
- Retin-A- natural exfoliate.